Rosa Maria Berdeja
- Immigration Law
Rosa Maria Berdeja is an attorney licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas. She obtained her law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Ms. Berdeja focuses her practice exclusively to the area of immigration law. She is fluent in Spanish and prides on making herself accessible to her clients.
Ms. Berdeja is an active member in the American Immigration Lawyers Association. In addition to practicing law, Ms. Berdeja enjoys spending time with her husband Edward and her three sons, Joshua, Nicholas and Coe Parley.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA, Central Branch Board Member
Current Employment Position