Helping You Realize The American Dream

Reuniting Families Around The World

Nothing is more important to you than your family. If you and your relatives are currently separated, you would like nothing more than to reunite in the United States. This is possible for many families — and it could be possible for yours.

If you wish to bring your family members to the U.S., you could use the skill of an experienced lawyer who knows the many complex rules of family immigration law. At The Law Office of Rosa Maria Berdeja, we help families just like yours come together at last. We have helped our clients in Texas and across the nation reunite with family members from countries all around the world.

What Are The Two Family Immigration Categories?

There are two types of family visas for relatives of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.

  • Immediate family visas: The government does not limit the number of immediate family visas, which are for the spouses, minor children and parents of current U.S. citizens.
  • Family preference visas: These visas go to the spouses and children (both minor and adult) of lawful permanent residents. They also go to adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens as well as their siblings. Siblings of U.S. citizens may also immigrate their spouses and minor children at the same time. The government does limit the number of family preference visas it will grant, so you may face a long waiting list before the visa becomes available.

Your Family Is Our Family

Because we work so closely with our clients, every person we represent begins to feel like family. Our founding attorney, Rosa Maria Berdeja, has even attended clients’ weddings, quinceñeras, birthday parties and other celebrations. We care about your family as much we do our own, so we put in every bit of effort possible to assist you.

Take The First Step To Bring A Relative Over

To bring your loved one to the U.S., the first step is to consult The Law Office of Rosa Maria Berdeja. We will tell you whether your relative qualifies for a visa or green card, how long it will take and how much it may cost. Schedule your initial consultation by calling 817-923-6752 or by sending us an email.

Se habla español.